Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vegetable for Vegetarian = Yummy.....

For some people eat vegetable is very hard to do, why?
for me, it's the best choice, I prefer to eat the real vegetable than eat "vegetarian meats" such as "Gluten, vegetarian fish, vegetarian ham, etc).
.
Even though there any many vegetarian products, and some taste like the real meat, but I don't know why, I still prefer natural vegetables. When I see some vegetables with interesting natural colors(I mean: there are green color from green vegetables, red from tomatoes or carrots or may be chilli-I like chilli too :), and yellow from potatoes, etc) on the foods,I feel my taste is more and more...ehmm yummy......or may be I'm a "vegetable maniac"??? ^_^

How about you???

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: